Monday, August 17, 2009

Look what I made...

A bulletin board for my little girls room.
I used an old frame. The opening is about 8" by 16" but you could use any sized frame. I removed the glass and put in a thick piece of cardboard with the cork board on top. You can get large pieces of cork at the Hardware store or smaller pieces at Unforgettable Memories.

I used Basic Grey's Wisteria line to cover the top half of the board and for the title sticker, which says "Breanna & Friends". Prima flowers and lots of jewels pretty it up.

To hold the photos to the bulletin board I pushed jewelled brads through butterfly punches.
Probably stick pins would work better; leaving smaller holes in the photos. There are some gorgeous pins at the scrapbook store by Maya Rds and Making Memories.
I like my jewelled butterflies.

No comments: