Monday, November 17, 2008

Christmas is Coming!




This year I have decided not to buy presents that people don't need and to only give things that they really need or things that I can make. This is the project that I came up with for most of the children we will give to. I know my kids have way too much toys and really don't NEED anything for Christmas so my hope is to give something pretty! At the store Lynette sells individual letters from Pressed Petals. You can create sayings, quotes, inspirational words, or monograms. I decorated the names for some of our friends and family. Each one is custom to the decor of their room. You could use up odds and ends or I am sure you will have no problem finding some paper and embellishments to go with any decor. Just thought I would share!

2 comments:

Unforgettable Scrapper said...

I love what you did with those letters. They can make some pretty fun projects!

Pink Heather said...

These are so cute.
And I have a niece who is crazy about Tinkerbell ~ I may just have to CASE you :)