Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Whew...Last week just flew by!






Crystal and Heather have been keeping up the posts on the blog this week and a huge thanks to them! I can't believe how fast the week went! I have so many interesting things to share.

The Weekend Retreat was a blast! Fun was had by all and I am already in the planning stages for next spring...mark your calendars as it's going to be the weekend of March 20th.

There are just a few spaces left in Crystal's Clipboard class this week. It's coming up on Thrusdays Oct 9 at 7pm. Here's a picture with the photos inserted. I love how you can change them out all the time and keep them current.
Email us at sales@unforgettablememories.ca to register of give us a call at (250) 785-2711 KITS are also available if you can't make the class.

Christine brought by a stack of layouts. I'll do my best to get them scanned up and on the flicker gallery later today.
Oh and Crystal brought in the November Layout class! I love the colors in this class and you could put almost any pictures with it. I have some sepia one's in mind I think I'm gonna have to dig out and use on this layout! Here's a peak!
Well we just received 9 cases of new goodies today so I'm off to see what's in the boxes. I'll let you know as soon as I have them unpacked!

No comments: