Wednesday, July 30, 2008

What I did this summer (and new stock)

I just returned from my summer trip home. Lots of fun, great to see everyone again. Nothing too eventful, but hopefully this will give you a chuckle. While up at the cabin on Powell Lake I fell in. And what did everyone do? Come help me out? Noooooo! They just stood there, laughed and took my photo. At least now I have something to scrapbook right? Life lessons to learn - when you just wake up from an afternoon nap, wait a while to wake up before taking the 12 year old water logged dock to shore to use the outhouse. Otherwise, in your sleepy state, you might not notice the large wave coming as you approach the dippy part of the dock. And then blamo, in you go. It was pretty funny, and in all the years of going to the cabin that is the first time I fell in, so I guess my time was up. I hope that that made you laugh, I think it's pretty hilarious myself. Now, on to the important stuff - photos of new stock.

It's that time again - expect to see lots of Christmas stock arriving soon. We have 5 different desgins of snowflake punches in.

Clear albums are really cool. I haven't braved them yet, but Crystal is master of the clear album. If you haven't seen these online or in magazines yet, come check them out.

Calendars have arrived in all sorts of styles. Pictured here is the 3 sizes of blank calendars. There's also baby boy and baby girl, and a a neat 15x7" size.

No comments: