Friday, July 25, 2008

NEW INSPIRATION!!! CHECK THEM OUT!

Whew is it ever warm out side! But the heat sure doesn't stop them....The Design Girls have been super busy creating all sorts of layouts and so we're full of lots of newe inspiration! I'll post a few quick shots of them here. Be sure to stop by and check them all out there are so many great theme's in the new ones this month! Trina did a fun page about Mckenna being a Punky Princess using some tinfoil and the BoBunny Line...I love Christine's layout of her trip to Jamaica...I can't wait to see more of them...And OH MY! Crystals layout of Haley being a Snake Charmer...there's just no way you'd catch me anywhere near a snake!Here's a picture of her Layout of Haley's Personality! I love Heather's use of the Chatterbox on her layout of a trip to Powell River & her Starfish layout makes me want to get to the coast! .....While I'd love to tell you all about them all I think I'd run out of room though....There are 10 new layouts here so you'll need to stop by and check them out!
In the mean time I'm gonna try and find a way
to get them posted in a tempoarary Galley until our website is back up and running. Hopefully that won't take to long.
Enjoy the warm weather!
Lynett


No comments: