Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy Canada Day!

Did everyone enjoy all the festivities yesterday? I know I did! I got myself a pretty good sandal tan, not to mention the faintly tanned maple leafs on my leg from my rubon tatoo. Don't forget that all this week you can save 20% on anything red and if it has red AND white members will save 30%! What a great deal!
Here's one more entry for our rubons challenge. This was brought in by June Buburuz. There are Imaginisce rubons all over the chipboard butterfly. Very cool! Congrats to our weekly challenge winner - Collette Lucier. She won a great tote bag by Doodlebug.
Crystal's Fun in the Summer class is tomorrow night! There's still some spots left so make sure you come in or call to register before 12 tomorrow!

1 comment:

Pink Heather said...

What a pretty layout. Love that big pink butterfly!