Saturday, April 26, 2008

SEI


Look at the fun new freight I'm putting into the computer today. This stuff arrived yesterday, and it's all so great. 3 lines from SEI - 2 baby and one romantic. There's also some great Velvet papers; one print for each of the lines, and then a series of coloured velvets. I'm excited to use some of these in my Quickutz, I think they'll make for a very interesting texture. (The photo to the left is the 3 printed velvet papers).

This photo is the Chick-a-Doo baby boy line. It's got some most excellent birdies in it. I love the colours and picked up a couple sheets myself because I don't think that the paper necessarily has to be baby. You should see the card packs that go with. They're half embellished, making it easy to finish a card quickly. The girl baby line is similar but in pinks and yellows, here's a shot of some of the embellies.

Again, for those of you who don't have babies, the majority of this stuff isn't 100% baby. And the pieces that are you could save and use with your paper scraps on a baby card for someone. The colours are very springy.

I just realised I didn't take any shots of the last line, which is called Jolie Chocolat. There's very pretty reds, pinks, and purples in this line with tonnes of glittery, foiled and embossed papers.

No comments: