Monday, April 8, 2013

Crop night

I had a great night cropping at Unforgettable Memories a couple weeks ago.  I managed to finish the layout below, and almost finish two more, plus have a set of papers and embellishments together for a double pager. 

 The photo is of my two cute little boys snuggled on the couch reading. It is 1997 and my babies are just three years old.
 
I started off by swiping white paint across the white cardstock.  If you want paint drips to be clear and vibrant it's a necessary step.  The ink will soak into the cardstock before it makes nice drips if that base coat isn't there. Make sure the paint is dry before spraying.
 
The little canvas sticker letters are Prima.  They come in a great variety of colours.  Check them out at Unforgettable Memories. 
 
The flags and pennants layered under the 'The Good Life' sticker are all from the same 'Fancy Pants' line, as are the patterned papers. It all goes so well together!

 
 
 I've been dying to find a spot on one of my layouts for these chipboard kites...

No comments: