Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My Mind's Eye layout

This page is using more of the Follow Your Heart line by My Mind's Eye.  The colours are a little brighter than the papers I used on my last layout, but I used all the same Prima blooms and embellishments as on my last page.  It's not a double page layout, but I think the two pages will face each other in my album so I wanted them to coordinate.

Playful

 I used one of the chipboard pieces as my title.' Playful'
I love the printed Prima blooms and they are the perfect size.
 
 
Another chipboard piece surrounded by Prima blooms. 
I layered 7Gypsies tissue paper underneather my photo strip.
 
A third chipboard piece is surrounded by loads of Prima blooms.  I cut up a vine for my last layout. You can see the remaining flowers and tendrils peeking out on this layout.

 
 
I stamped another tag, tied a Making Memories 'daughter' tag to it and placed it with one of the wood camera cutouts above my photos. I stcuk down pieces of musical Washi tape. Love that stuff.  If the glue doesn't hold the tape will help hold everything in place as well as being decorative.


I hope I've inspired you to check out this line at Unforgettable Memories. It is one of my recent favourites.

No comments: