Monday, January 7, 2013

Fancy Pants "The Good Life"

I am definitely getting more of this line the next time in the store.  The papers are such great designs.  I think my favourite is the yellow zigzag I used for the base of my first layout below.

The photos are from 1999. Daniel has just run the jeep into his bike.  The look on Breanna's face is priceless. Now he's behind the wheel of a real car and I get to sit in the passenger seat. 

 
Here are some closeups...
 
The black arrows and the vehicle below are Thickers.

 
The smaller alpha is Prima and the larger one is a really fun font.
 
 
The key is from the same Thickers sticker sheet. I randomly stamped the cogs on my page and splattered some 'soot' glimmer mist.
 
I layered the different patterns using popdots between a couple of the layers. The flags are from the coordinating banner sheet.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I used the same line on another page about the jeep.  This page will go in Duncan's album.  The page above is for Daniel's album.

 
When I was in Unforgettable Memories picking up the papers I also grabbed the coordinating sheet of banners and a package of 3-d stickers. Love this little banner...
 
I had a partial package of Imaginisce puffy stickers laying on my desk waiting to be used up.  The colours were perfect with this Fancy Pants line and the theme went with my photos so I used them.  I love when I get to use up old stock on new layouts.
 
 
I did a little stamping on my layout.  My cog stamp you can see above and a cute little dragonfly beside my journaling.
 
The next time you're in Unforgettable Memories be sure to check out Fancy Pants' "the good life" line.  I love these papers for kidlet layouts. So fun and bright.

No comments: