Saturday, January 12, 2013

Another Fancy Pants layout

I started with a light blue piece of cardstock and some glimmer mist.  The dark misting is done over a piece of baby word cutouts.  Can't read it, but I like the splotchy look. I also sprayed yellow and turquioise mist over my leaf stencil, though it doesn't show up well on the scan. Take a look the next time you are in Unforgettable Memories to see how it looks IRL.
 
I layered some strips and scraps and then added some banner pieces from The Good Life Banner sheet.
 
 
Some closeups...
 
I layered a banner piece, a popped up sticker and a triangle I punched with my triangle punch. 
 
 
Some more banner pieces and punched triangles.  And some bakers twine in red.  There are loads of colours of bakers twine in Unforgettable Memory. 
 
 
A closeup of the layers of strips and pieces.  The white boxes is a leftover from a package I bought months ago.  The black tape is by Calico Scraps; a piece from their fabritape sheet.
 
I used another of the pop up stickers in the bottom right corner as my title.

No comments: