Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Making Memories 'Escape' line.

This page came together very quickly and easily.  I built it on the MM hibiscus foil paper which is so shiny and pretty I felt I needed to keep my embellishments fairly simple.

I layered a page out of the Just Chillin' journal book with a piece of the Varnished Passport pp under my photos.

In the top corner I tied a couple of MM travel tags to a strip of PP.

In the lower corner I placed 3 Prima flowers which are the perfect colour with the foil.  Looking at layouts I've done in the past I seem to do the 3 flowers in a downward triangle quite often.

The two pennants are also from the MM Escape line. I find the pennants want to slip down the pin when the page is hanging vertically so I used a glue dot under each one to keep it in place.


No comments: