Friday, April 15, 2011

Photo Friday -Gear talk

I bet you thought I was going to forget about Photo Friday...well I confess, it was a close call. In the absence of a question to answer this week, I thought I would tell you about the new camera strap I got at the store a little while ago. It's called a Black Rapid RS-7. You can check out the website here:
http://www.blackrapid.com/

The great thing about the RS-7 is that it's styled for a woman's build and fits so nicely across your body. The camera hangs down on your hip and it's out of the way and there is no strain on your neck. You can just pull it up to snap your photo. I just love mine, and I know if you're in the store, Lynette would be happy to show off hers too and how awesome they fit :) They are a bit more expensive than your average strap but I think it's definitely worth the cost.
Have a great weekend - looks like we can more practice shooting in the snow...! And fire those questions in about anything photography-related and I would love to answer them for you.

No comments: