Friday, September 11, 2009

Bye Bye Summer

Well, OK today feels like a beautiful summer day but last week I sure felt like it was all over. So the only way I know how to not fall into deep depression over summer ending is to throw all my energy, creativity and time into HALLOWEEN! One of my most favourite special days of the year. So I went to Unforgettable Memories in search of some wickedly cool supplies for one of my classes in October. Of course I will do a Halloween themed layout. I decided to resist the super cute new paper that has just come in and try to use up some of last years papers . So here is a picture of what I came up with...

This layout is called "A Frightful Tale". In this class you will learn how to make your very own very glittery letters cut from my Cricut, loose glitter and glossy accents. You will also learn how to make your own journal page that looks like it was ripped from a spiral bound book! Spooktacular! Stay tuned for the date and time for this class.

No comments: