Friday, July 10, 2009

Note to self...

Or should I say note to you. Take photos of the following; Family Fun, Explore, Adventure, Fun in the Sun, Splash, Summer Retreat, Gone Fishin. If your summer has been anything like ours getting pictures that would fit these titles shouldn't be a problem. It seems I have been taking pictures everyday. I keep telling myself that every moment is not neccessarily a scrapbookable moment! I can't possibly store a lifetime of scrapbooks at the rate I am going. But hey what's another mini book! Too cute to say no and plus one minibook full with a variety of summer pictures must take up less space than a bunch of pages.

So on that note here is a peek of a mini book I am creating for a class sometime in August.
It is made using all Making Memories new travel line and the Cricut Life's a Beach cartridge. These pages are a work in progress and will be dressed up a bit more. Plus there is many other products in this line you could really go crazy!

No comments: