Friday, July 31, 2009

Been Scrapping....

So with all this summer heat I've been taking some time to soak up the cool air from the crop room here at the store and it's been fun! I've actually been scrapbooking...The kids are still on holidays so I've had some extra time on my hands. I love the time but I miss the kids, can't wait until they get home Monday.
Here's a photo of my newest layout, I made with a few extra sheets of paper and the scraps from the My Family Word Book class kit. You can email or stop by to preorder these kits now, but hurry in because we'll only have a limited number of kits available.
I almost forgot the Layout is done with the Prima Sketch that Heather posted on our blog back at the beginning of the month. You can find it at this link: http://unforgettablescrapbook.blogspot.com/2009/07/new-prima-sketch.html
Cost for the kit is $45 and for members just $40. It's created with the Bo Bunny Beautiful Life collection.

I also have a copy of Crystals Newest Class coming up August 25th at 7pm. You can email or stop by to pre register for this class or kit, again space is going to be limited so don't be disapointed and register soon!

We've also had lots of new goodies arrive from
Chatterbox ~ Canvas Albums, Albums Stands, & Photo Display stands
Ek Success ~ 3in Scallop Circle Punch
Fancy Pants ~ Wall Frames, Decorative Frame Hanger, Printed Transperancy's, New Big Board Chipboard & Mixed Meida Books
Tattered Angels ~ New Glimmer Mist Colors
American Crafts ~ New Thickers!!
Hope everyone is enjoying the summer heat and we'll see you soon!
Cheers,
Lynette

No comments: