Thursday, May 22, 2008

New Stock!

I love new stuff..... several random things arrived today. All of them are new and fun and I can't wait to dig in! Check some of it out....Jolees - these are so great for page fillers. Sorry for the glare on the bottom one there, it's golfing words. There's more in store than what's in the photo.
K&Co Grand Adhesions - dimension without all the work. Gotta love it.
K&Co Sea Glass - what a great line for beach pages. Check out that paper ribbon - totally detailed! I think this will go great with the Reminisce line we already have in.
Prima stamps - I love little individual clear stamps. Less expensive, you dont have to worry about not liking other things in the pack, good for gifts........
June's editions of Cards and Scrapbook Trends. If you guys haven't looked at this magazine before, I'd recommend it. There's hardly any ads, and the photos of the projects are bigger.... you won't be upset with this one I'm sure.

No comments: