Saturday, July 19, 2014

Turtle Beach ~ mixed media

I went to town on a sheet of tan cardstock with various products. I love the shimmer and shine which doesn't show well in the photograph but is gorgeous IRL.

The papers I used to mat the photo  are BoBunny. The chipboard palm tree is Fancy Pants. Prima flower misted with turquoise mist.


 
 
  1. I started with a Tim Holtz dot stencil and texture paste.
  2. Once the paste was dry I used my large scroll mask and turquoise mist.
  3. When that was dry I sprayed a couple different blues and held up the paper to let the ink run.
  4. I spread some blue MM paint and sprinkled some glitter on while it was still wet.
  5. I stamped seashells randomly with turquoise ink.
  6. Then used my text and zig zag lines stamps with black ink.
  7. Finally I used my Tim Holtz chevron stencil and white ink.
 
 
My title uses the mini square stickers(yes that's an upside down f for a T. I was out of Ts) and a chipboard piece with the word BEACH on it.  The Prima flower is sprayed with Maya Mist and sprinkled with glitter.

I used the border sticker from the BoBunny 'Modern Miss' sheet. It looks like waves so was perfect. A Kaiser strip of bling went on top of that.  I pained the LOVE frame with turquoise mist and added an 'adventure' word sticker from the travel sheet.


Loved this chipboard palm tree. It's grounded with a patterned paper strip on top of my dotty texture and glitter.

~Heather

No comments: