Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Adventure with Simple Stories

We didn't just do Rappelling on our Mexican vacation.  We also did some zip lining.  Having teenagers makes you adventurous!
 


I love the Urban Traveler line by Simple Stories! 
I started off with plain green cardstock.  I sprayed my 12 x 12 leaf mask with green ink and then added some drips of bronze paint.  I stamped some dragonflies with the paint as well as some with white and black ink. I finished my background with some black glitter and brown glimmer mist.
 

The patterned papers are all Simple Stories as are the stickers.  Washi tape helped hold down the patterned paper.

I always find a place for vellum on my page. Here I punched leaves out of vellum and grouped them with a brown flower, Kaiser brad in the center, Kaiser wood camera and a sticker.

I just love these little frames.  Perfect for accenting a photo.


I used Kaiser jewels on the stamped dragonflies.


No comments: