Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Fun with paint

I started out with plain cardstock.  Layered striped paper on the top half and glued down strips of the black/grey BoBunny patterned paper.

I splashed some shimmery turquoise Making Memories paint across the page and spread it with an old credit card.
 
 
I use vellum a lot on my pages. For this layout I punched leaves out of a strip of white vellum. Some of those leaves I tucked back in.

The remaining punched leaves I used to accent my title. I also used a little wood camera (Kaiser) some stamping (isn't that owl adorable?) and a Prima bloom.

I've added washi tape in strips beneath my photo matting. Stamped bird, wood camera and Prima bloom.  I like to group my embellishments.

The dots are rub-on. An old rub-on so they didn't go on evenly, but I don't mind the random look. I stamped another little bird beneath the Prima hydrangea. Kaiser jewels in the center of the flower.

No comments: