Friday, May 31, 2013

123 Challenge Blog with BoBunny

I finished another challenge for the month of May.  I thought it was just in time but, dang it, it is already June in Australia so I'm too late.  Anyway, here it is...


The 123 challenge was red, balloons and the word 'happy'.

 
This BoBunny line has some really cute embellishments.  Like these little cameo's.


I added a blingy heart to the center of my wood camera.

The metal flowers came in the same embellishment pack as the cameo's.  I layered them on top of green Prima flowers.
 
Check out this BoBunny line the next time you are in Unforgettable Memories.  It is so bright and cheerful.  Perfect for summer fun layouts or birthday layouts...
 
And check out the 123 Challenge for June on their blog.
The challenge is ...
  1. Our colour = Grey
  2. Our Word = You
  3. Our Technique =Circles

No comments: