Saturday, December 3, 2011

My little Artist

I have old photos lying around everywhere.  Unorganized and messy.  That's me.

My husband is always looking for a bookmark and quite often grabs a photo to use.  Especially if it's of one or two or all of his cute kids. This photo he used as a bookmark for several weeks until I stole it back to scrap it.

I'm still playing with travel papers.  These patterned papers are Making Memories. And though the photo is taken in our kitchen and not some exotic holiday location I think they work just fine.

I sprayed an old doily with 3 colours of Glimmer Mist and then cut it up.

Here are some close ups...
The Prima bling bird is so pretty!


I used some chipboard scrolls from Bo Bunny's travel line, and some metal branches by Prima, to frame my photo. 

The title is also BoBunny product.
The last time I was in the store I spotted some pretty little flowers by Prima.  I usually play with bigger flowers, but I really like the size of these ones.

The oval embellishments are by BoBunny.  I think there was 6 in the pack.  I used 2 on this layout.


No comments: