Thursday, November 26, 2009

Introducing myself

Lynette has been telling me to get on this blog and introduce myself...so...
I am Jen Louie.
I am a wife to Tim.
I am a mama to four boys, ranging in age from 18 months to almost 8, two of whom are already in bed for the night. Thank heavens.
I am a photographer.
I am a scrapbooker.
I am a Fort St. John-born-moved-away-for-four-years-and-came-back-again-kinda-girl.
I am delighted to be a new member on the design team here at Unforgettable. I have been coming to this store since it first opened, and I CLEARLY remember asking Lynette (7 years ago) "so, do you have any of those new 'EYELETS' I've been hearing about? They look really cool!!"
I am inspired by my family and friends - i believe everyone is creative.
I am seriously in love with this hobby. I love that the boys are old enough now to start reading all that journaling on all those pages.
I am looking forward to December.
I am still scrapbooking film photos. Don't gasp. It's true. And they aren't vintage. They're from three years ago.
I am a chronological scrapbooker, but I've been breaking out of my routine lately....I have FOUR kids. The chronological thing is starting to look like it might not happen.
I am trying to kick a Diet Coke habit.
I am officially introduced!!
(I am including a photo, because it just seems wrong to not have one.)

1 comment:

cdutchak said...

Nice to meet you Jen! Welcome to the design team! Love your layouts. You are a creative inspiration.