Sunday, April 19, 2009

Mother's Day is coming up.

I picked up one of these fun looking 7Gypsies board books with the plan of filling it full of photos of the kids and sending it to my Mum.
I also picked up 7Gypsies papers with coordinating rub-ons, stickers and brads. Love when everything matches and I don't have to think too hard about what goes with what.

I chose three Making Memories paints that matched and painted the front and backs of each page with a dry brush. I didn't worry too much about even coverage; I wanted a distressed look.


Once the paint was dry I chose my photos and started working on my pages. Here are the first couple before I glued anything down. I punched the flowers out of the red and white polka dot paper using the white dots as the flower center. I think I need to add some stickers to this page.


I like the way this page is looking. Maybe some doodling and a few of those red & white flowers?

I'll show you more of this mini album as and when I get it done.

No comments: