Thursday, June 26, 2008

Stuff. Lots of stuff.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. My computer monitor died and I was using this old beast of a thing. Seriously, it took up my whole desk and I had to place it beside me so I was getting a weird neck cramp. But I have a new monitor now, and I'm back in buisness.
Here's some of the new Rouge De Garance Cupidon line. It's all black and white. It is a wedding line, but I think that the papers would look totally cool paired with brights like the Doodlebug line.
Hahaha. I love these stamps. They're unmounted stamps from Sunday International. And they are hilarious. We also got in EZ Mount foam and Kai Scissors for all you stamp junkies.
The SEI Poppy line I mentioned before is now out on the shelves. The colours are great. I'm thinking of painting my scraproom teal and red like this line and framing some of the papers. What you do think?
The second installment of Doodlebug is here. All 12 colours have arrived in glitter paper, brads and ribbons. There's also Stick It stickers which are double sided. These are perfect for making your own glittered and flocked embellishments.
Some cake toppers from Wilton. These are so great for birthdays. My first birthday cake was a pink Carebear. I think these are such a great way to make a kid's birthday special. Heck, I want Popeye for my next birthday (Lynette I'm not going to let you forget that!) If you haven't already you should take a peek at all the cake pans we rent. There is a $20 deposit and then a charge of $5 a day. Pretty sweet deal I think. Just don't rent Popeye in November. ;)

No comments: